Purpose: To ensure that the fees payment process is meticulously systematically organized.
Scope: This policy is applicable for KG – Gr 12.
Mode of payment: – Cash – Cheque / Credit Card – Via online
- Fee shall be paid term-wise, postdated Cheques for subsequent terms will be accepted.
- 1st Term Tuition Fee & Transport Fee has to be paid at the time of admission or promotion.
- The 2 terms fees should be paid on or before 10th September and 3rd term fees 10th January subsequently. Reminders shall be sent
- Name of the defaulters shall be struck off from admission after SPEA’s approval.
- Result of the final examination shall not be displayed, unless all outstanding fees are paid.
- All cheques are accepted subject to realization. Cheques must be drawn in favor of “M/s.ASPAM Indian International School”.
- An amount of AED 100/- will be charged if the cheque is bounced; Further to this only Cash payment be accepted.
- It is mandatory to buy all the books and uniform from the school store.
ASPAM Indian International School is the owner or licensee of all rights in the Website, its content, software, and services. You have no right to such content, software or services if not expressly granted in this AgreementApplication for withdrawals will have to be made in the prescribed form available from the office. The tuition fee refunds follow the SPEA Bylaws for Private Education. If a student withdraws or leaves school for any reason, the refund will be processed as follows and returned to the original payee.
- Fee will be charged for one full month if a student attends school for two weeks or less.
- Fee will be charged for two full months if a student attends school for more than two week and
- Less than one month.
- Fees will be charged for the entire school term if a student attends school for more than one
If the application for T.C. is not submitted in time, fee will be collected up to the end of the term in which the student leaves the school.
All dues, if any, will be collected at the time of issuing transfer certificates. School properties taken on loan, if any, should be returned while collecting the certificate. T.C. will be issued after seven working days from the date of receipt of the application / announcement of the results.
Duplicate copy of the progress card / Cumulative progress / Marks Statement, can be issued on submission of an affidavit from the parent certifying the loss of the original document (within a year only).
Note: Fee once PAID will not be refunded but can be adjusted for the same child.