Aspam Indian International School, Sharjah, is now accepting registrations for KG to Grade 9 for the academic year 2018–19.
We accept children at the age of 4 for KG1, 5 for KG2 and 6 for Grade 1 on or before 31st July, of the academic year.
Please fill in the online admission form / enquiry form or write to us at email@example.com and we will get in touch with you.
STUDENT’S DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Print-out of the Online Registration Form (Ref Online Page- View-Print)
- Passport copy with valid UAE Residence Visa.
- Emirates ID copy
- Birth Certificate copy
- Three recent passport size photographs. (Preferably with white background)
- AED 500/- Registration Fee to be paid upon confirmation of admission
PROGRESS REPORT & TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
(Applicable for all admissions to Grade 2 and above; for mid-year admissions for KG 1 and above)
- Original Progress Report of previous exam and Original Transfer Certificate (both duly attested)
– FOR TRANSFER FROM LOCAL SCHOOLS (UAE)
- Original Transfer Certificate (to be attested by the Ministry)
- SIS Number to be provided (for students from Ajman, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah)
– FOR TRANSFER FROM BRITISH OR AMERICAN CURRICULUM SCHOOLS IN UAE
- Original School Leaving Certificate has to be submitted before 15th June and the student will join school in September (2nd Term)
REQUIREMENT OF ATTESTATIONS
– FOR TRANSFER FROM INDIA
Progress Report & Transfer Certificate require the following attestations;
- Ministry of Education or CBSE Board or District Education Officer (DEO / Area Education Officer (AEO)
- Indian Embassy/Indian Consulate in UAE OR UAE Embassy in India
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE (MOFA)
– FOR TRANSFER FROM GCC AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Progress Report & Transfer Certificate require following attestations:
- Ministry of Education of that country
- UAE Embassy in that country
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of that country
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE
ASPAM IIS is happy to announce its first list of KG1 Admissions for 2018-2019